Monday, May 13, 2013

Human - the Documentary

I was interviewed by three very lovely and intelligent "Film Makers" who are here in the United States interviewing for a Documentary titled "Human". This is a new film by Yann Arthus-Bertrand and will be out in 2015.

Some of the questions I was asked were very thought provoking and profound.  This was the most positive interview I have ever done and puts to shame all the American Media I have ever had contact with.

It was a difficult interview because it was so soul searching - the reasons behind my decisions - consequences -- the future.

What did you learn from your experiences?
Did you learn something from them?
What is love according to you?
What is happiness?
Would you have a message to the world?
What message do you want to leave your children?

This was a inspirational experience.  And, I was told that this Documentary will be submitted to the Congressional Library for future generations to see and to study "Humans" from another generation.  How cool is that?  I am so proud to be part of this -- and that my "Humanity" might be remembered.

Tomorrow is another day to make a difference - kindness, compassion, understanding -- its free -- try it!  You might like it!