Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Other Side of the Process - Law Enforcement

I have never been a victim. I have never been a witness to violence. Today, I got to be part of the process in a different way. Candidly, it felt good to watch honest detectives put together a case - from the beginning. I have never witnessed law enforcements perspective until today. I can totally appreciate how they see things differently and how they want to protect those innocent victims. I get it. I always want to be part of a process that is fair. Because when I know that things are done with integrity - than I know that the defendant received a fair trial. Leveling the playing field -- I can now have a different perspective - be better at what I do and never lose sight of the ultimate goal - proving beyond to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt. Fair process --