Monday, December 5, 2011

One Day Closer

I have spent my day interviewing clients and locating witnesses. Each one of us - our lives intersected today for a reason. I feel energized. I client I have represented now for almost a decade - looked into my eyes and said, "thank you". Thank you for "listening". I felt blessed to have known him. His life meant something to me. I have had a "wow" day today. Those moments in time when you just want to put in a jar and pull out when you need the positive reinforcements. I wish I could capture the essence of some of these people and share the special things about them - the things no one wants to know or hear. We are all just people - spinning in space - finding our place -- some lost - for sure. But, thankfully, I was there at the precise moment "to listen". I am blessed.