Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am Writing My Memoirs

I get the question all the time. When are you writing a book? I have several in mind. "Death Row for Dummies", "A Meal to Die For", "Picking the Jury - the Trial of the Century", "Rosalie's Choice". I have had so many wonderful life experiences. But, I will not change names to protect the identity for all of those pretenders. I will put their description out there - they will know who they are. And, they will have to buy the book to see if I mention them. That is the funny part -- because they know who they are.

My journey has been full of interesting people, kind people, funny people -- and there are those very dark people, mentally ill people, sick people - but, all in all -- my life experiences got me here. I feel like I am a better person because of all the people that have been intertwined with my life. I have laughed more than I have cried. And in spite of all the negativity and all the bad karma people would love for me to be miserable - I am not. I am happy. I sleep really good in this skin - and the ones that talk about me -- well, they really don't know me. It is entirely their problem not mine. I don't have time to be bothered with these parasites. It is their karma and all that negative energy will be their downfall.

This will be fun -- I will relive some really funny memories - and, I get to share them with everyone! Just imagine who will be playing you in the movie!