Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Turning the Page

This definitely has been a journey. The adversity. The jealousy. The disappointments. But one thing is for sure - I have weathered the storm. I wish I could just speak face to face with all those hypocrites that talk about me behind my back - all those ignorant people who do not know me but judge me - they are such cowards hiding behind a "blog". I wish "MICHELLE" would speak to me face to face. She is like Nancy Grace - a one sided conversation. I challenge anyone who wants to know the "real" story - the truth about me - to have the decency to have the intelligence to speak to me in person. LIVE and in person. Because if you talk about me - that's because you don't know me. I am real and I am straightforward. I have nothing to hide - nothing. So, the next time you read a "blog" and its about me -- remember there are two sides to every story. And, I bet you, my story is a lot more interesting!