Saturday, July 24, 2010

Media Misinformation

I am sick and tired of all the misinformation. I finally realized -- since everyone "Googles" me -- that I might as well put the truth out there in cyberspace.

  • I NEVER abandoned my four daughters. I have had continued contact and relationships with all my children since I was divorced from their father. I gave their father paper custody. I have always had liberal visitation and we have spent quality time and as much as we want and need. Our mother/daughter relationship is strong and loving. My daughters are my biggest supporters and my strength. I did not want a financial obligation to interfere with them receiving the best opportunities growing up. And, I knew if I made it a long drawn out divorce -- there would be consequences to the childrens' welfare. I took the high road and let their father have control -- it was all about control. We survived it and they are wonderful young women.
  • I was NEVER fired from my job at the Hillsborough County Public Defender's Office. I resigned to pursue other opportunities. Actually, I went to work at my then husband's law office full time and was a full time mother.
  • I NEVER had sex with Oscar Bolin in the Hillsborough County Jail or at any prison. There is not one incident report or disciplinary report that would substantiate such an accusation.
  • I have NEVER doubled billed any invoices. Actually, I have not billed for one single minute on the State of Florida vs. Oscar Bolin in the last 15 years.
  • Oscar Bolin was NEVER charged with Rape in the cases of Natalie Holley, Stephanie Collins or Terri Lynn Mathews
  • I have had my own Investigative Agency since 1998
  • Michael Lambrix, a Florida Death Row inmate has put out misinformation on the internet about me and Oscar Bolin to hurt me personally and professionally
  • The Media has been very cruel and has suggested that I was "crazy" for leaving my family and marrying a convicted murderer -- the truth is that I do not take any drugs - I do not drink and I do not take any kind of anti depressants or psychotic medication -- the fact that I did something that was not accepted by some individuals does not mean that I should be attacked for my choice. There are plenty of women who choose to be married to a man in prison - this does not make me a bad person.